- Visitors & Events
- Signature Events
- December - Holiday Activities
Holiday Activities - December
The Best Place for Holiday Spirit...is in Your Backyard
We kicked off some amazing celebrations in 2021, to include over 10,000 people at the Christmas in Middleburg parades. We look forward to seeing you back in Middleburg for all of our 2022 Christmas and Holiday activities! Race into the Holidays with Middleburg, Virginia!
- Christmas Tree Lighting - Friday, Dec. 2nd at 5:30pm (doors/gates open at 5:00pm)
- Come enjoy a community celebration of light and joy as we kick off the holidays at The Pink Box!
- Christmas in Middleburg Parades - Saturday, December 3rd
- RESERVED PARKING REQUIRED
- No parking is available in Town or along Route 50 - violators will be towed!
- 11:00am - Middleburg Hunt Review
- 2:00pm - Traditional Christmas Parade
- Food trucks, music, shopping, and fun all day long!
- Month-long events - HAVE A DICKENS OF A CHRISTMAS IN MIDDLEBURG!
- December 17th - from 10am-4pm
- The Town turns into a scene from a Charles Dickens novel as carolers, dancers, actors, musicians, and shopowners encourage merriment and joy throughout Middleburg. Come join us for renditions of
“A Christmas Carol” and for some wassail!
- South Madison Street and throughout the Town.
- Carriage rides through historic Middleburg! December 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, and 24.
- Enjoy a stroll through beautiful, historic Middleburg in a horse-drawn carriage during the month of December. This unique opportunity allows you to see the Town from a different perspective. Kids love it, and so will you.
- Residents were sent a special discount code in the latest version of the Middleburg Memo. Check it out!
COMPLIMENTARY HOT COCOA
Visit Scruffy's Ice Cream Parlor for a complimentary cup of hot cocoa as you stroll the streets and shops in Middleburg. Be sure to visit a local bakery or coffee shop for a pastry or slice of pie to go with it!
FREE COCOA will be available on weekends only beginning December 4th (the day after the Christmas parades).