The Town of Middleburg has been approached by two property owners interested in annexation of their land or portions of their land into the Town through a process formally called a “Boundary Line Adjustment.” Before taking any formal steps, the Town Council feels it is important to present the details of the proposals to the Middleburg community, get input and feedback from residents, and answer any questions.
The Town Council held a Public Information Session on Tuesday, April 19, 2022. The video of the meeting is posted below.
Maps presented in the presentation:
- Current Town Boundaries with Existing Conservation Easements
- Current Boundaries with Already Developed Areas and Pending Conservation Easements
- Current Boundaries with Proposed BLAs and Proposed Easement Areas
We encourage public input. You may provide input by:
- Filling out the form below
- Calling us at 540-687-5152
- Attending a Town Council Meeting (2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 6pm) - there will be a special Public Comment time on each agenda for the next couple of months.
Frequently Asked Questions and Public Comments Received
In addition, the Town is publishing the Public Comments received each week. Please click this link for the latest version of PUBLIC COMMENTS RECEIVED TO DATE (will be updated weekly on Fridays).
Boundary Line Adjustment Process
The Town Attorney provided a brief overview and presentation of the Boundary Line Adjustment Process at the May 12, 2022 Town Council Meeting. You can find the presentation here, or watch the presentation as part of the May 12th meeting.