Top 12 Projects
At its Strategic Planning Retreat in January 2020, the Town Council reviewed and revised its Vision, Mission, Core Values, and Key Priorities for the Town of Middleburg government. At that meeting, they identified a number of key projects, initiatives, and actions to focus on in the coming years.
Out of that discussion, the Council adopted 12 Key Projects to as top priorities. See the linked document for the latest update and information on these priorities.
Below is the list of the Top 12 projects. If a project has a link associated with it, that will take you to our project tracking software that includes anticipated milestones and key activities, along with expected dates and project timelines.
Current Top 12 Projects
- Implement Top 3 Strategies of Economic Development Strategy
- Implement the Brand.
- Develop Workforce Supply Plan.
- Develop Systematic Program for Grant Review and Allocation.
- Complete Site Acquisition & Development of New Town Office.
- Develop Plan of Financing and Communication Outreach around New Town Office Project.
- Adopt Sound Fiscal Policies.
- Update/Improve the Budget Process.
- Lay Groundwork for Federal Street Redevelopment Using Design Charrette.
- Adopt Zoning and Subdivision Ordinance Updates.
- Aggressively Attack Cluster Zoning Rewrite with the County.
- Partner with the County to Ensure Compliance with the Loudoun County and Middleburg Comprehensive Plans Related to the Protective Green Belt around Middleburg.